Sunday, May 13, 2007

Rural Rust

So --do you suppose that this fine horse comes from the dragonworks down near Anthem? The style is somewhat similar, though the venue is quite different. Horse I caught this weekend outback in the high country.

This seems to have been a weekend for rustic rust yard decor. For example, this wagon down in Yarnell....

...this one time truck in the high country adorning the same property as...

...this relic that graces the entrance to the estate.

All by way of saying I'm home, I have lots of pictures and no time tonight! A wonderful weekend was had by all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thoughts of Bonnie and Clyde came to mind when I saw the old car.

Linda G. said...

That's a great horse. It does have the dragonworks flair.

Granny J said...

Steve -- you're right!

Linda -- yes, I suspect that's where it came from.

Avus said...

Rust is an art form in itself.

Granny J said...

Avus -- it's just so damned photogenic -- I can't resist it!

 
Photo Blog Blog Top Sites Blog Directory for Prescott, AZ

Local Blogs - Blog Top Sites