Friday, December 22, 2006

All-Weather Costume

I took this picture on December 15, less than two weeks ago. Today I shiver when I have to go out for the mail or the newspaper; no, I haven't done any major walks for a week or so, even if bundled up. It's cold up here in the mountains, tho we haven't had more than a smidgen of snow. However, I'm much more interested in the young lady above, whose feet and head shout cold, but whose arms and body declare it to be unseasonably warm (which it was that day.) Perhaps a reader can explain her state of mind or preparedness or some such. I await your answers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Granny J, the way I see it. She is a person who wants to be noticed and her cloting is a fashion statement. Perhaps someone that is not a comformist, or wants to present a noncomformist appearance. Have to give her credit, she got your attention.

Catalyst said...

It's the drugs.

Granny J said...

A piece of me figures that she's into "cheer" as the practitioners (and their Moms) call cheerleading these days. I look at her and say that she's partially in costume...

 
Photo Blog Blog Top Sites Blog Directory for Prescott, AZ

Local Blogs - Blog Top Sites