Friday, November 24, 2006

Local Link of the Day

Very, very local, at that. In fact, settle for personal. I had thought of doing a brief on our family Thanksgiving (they had absolutely lovely salmon as an alternative to turkey over at Las Fuentes.) But the daughter and granddaughter spent the night -- and the OmegaMom did a couple of Thanksgiving pictures, so I'm just going to link into that! Take your time looking at the beautiful granddaughter -- and her dance! I don't believe I have mentioned that she's enrolled in a ballet class. And I'd better add that I might not be doing a post tomorrow night -- I'm going up the hill to Flag this afternoon after we do the Christmas trees at Watters!

No comments:

 
Photo Blog Blog Top Sites Blog Directory for Prescott, AZ

Local Blogs - Blog Top Sites