Sunday, October 29, 2006

Cat Links of the Day

It may be that Halloween is just around the corner. Whatever is the reason, the subject of cats has come up in conversation. Herewith, a mess of cat links! There's a one subject blog: cats that look like Hitler, which is up to feline #495 or thereabouts. Each and every one has a moustache. For a weekly cat blog roundup, go to kayaksoup. However, my most favorite of all right now is IM IN UR SERVER EATIN UR DATAZ; get prepared for belly laughs. And, if all these sites have softened your heart toward cats, here's a list of who's available for adoption at Miss Kitty's Cat House. Miss Kitty has her own web site and GrannyJ visited Miss Kitty's back awhile to photograph some of the residents.

Addendum: If the subject is cats, how, oh how, could I overlook the cat in comics!!! Don Marquis' Archie & Mehitabel ... George Harriman's Krazy Kat (which happens, of course, in a totally mythological Coconino County) ... and the current Get Fuzzy featuring that completely arrogant, totally wrong-headed Bucky Katt.

2 comments:

You Can Make It If You Try said...

Would you also look at my blog? I am a cat and I am really amazing!

Granny J said...

Hmmm! You remind me that I should collect my photos of the Max cat to give everyone a proper introduction to an animal that is almost as arrogant and wrong-headed as Bucky Katt.
Do either Tigre or Baby bite -- or are they civilized felines?

 
Photo Blog Blog Top Sites Blog Directory for Prescott, AZ

Local Blogs - Blog Top Sites