Friday, October 27, 2006

Local Links of the Day

So when the nurse at Mom's assisted living abode comes up to me and says you can't miss the Day of the Dead Dinner Show, I figure it's time to pass along the good word. There's a blog all about preparing for the event, which is a fund-raiser for Prescott Coyote Radio. There's also a web site for the dinner, which I think has intel all about it & maybe even a way to sign up, but the site doesn't like my Mac and so I was hoping that maybe one of my readers could tell me what it says! Sounds like a fun evening despite computer inter-species incompatabilities.

2 comments:

angie said...

That's so awesome. Thanks for passing on the word!

Granny J said...

I still need particulars. Like: date & time, price, how to make a reservation, etc. Honest -- I get abolutely no - zilch - nada on the web page except for the pictures!

 
Photo Blog Blog Top Sites Blog Directory for Prescott, AZ

Local Blogs - Blog Top Sites