Monday, September 25, 2006

Sorry -- I Panicked Instead of Posting!

Since it's still Sunday night by me (actually 1:30 a.m.) though Blogger is a very rigid taskmaster and declares that this is my Monday post, I'm offering apologies. I thought I had some great pictures from an outing today (Sunday) and then I thought that my computer had eaten them and panicked and then I finally combed through the files on the hard drive and rediscovered them.

Something along the lines of the newby thinking her computer is broken, calling in the repair man, who suggests that she plug the machine in.

Trouble is that all this took up the time I had reserved for producing a new post. Sorry. See you tomorrow/tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free, that will come with my windows xp and won't slow it down? :(

 
Photo Blog Blog Top Sites Blog Directory for Prescott, AZ

Local Blogs - Blog Top Sites